MAKE A SUPPORT REQUEST
By registering, you agree to the event policies below.
- No refunds
- Fees are in US dollars and subject to GST of 5% to Canadians.
- Registration is non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
- You will receive SSE-PA event related emails from healthyseminars.com until Dec 15th (you can unsubscribe at any time) about this conference website.
If you registered for the live SSE-PA conference in July then you automatically have continued access to recorded talks until Dec 15th at no additional fee.
If you have questions or need technical support, fill out the form. If you have questions about the program, you can contact the program committee at: email@example.com.
The receipt is in your account
- Go to https://sse-pa.healthyseminars.com
- Sign in
- click on DASHBOARD Menu
- Click on ORDER on left side menu inside dashboard
- Download order receipt
The recordings will be available in your account until
September December 15th, 2021 ,11:59 pm
All talks are online and can be found on the SSE-PA conference website. Please go to this website and bookmark it (or make note of this URL) https://sse-pa.healthyseminars.com
You can join talks in real-time and interact with speakers during live Q&A,
and you also can watch the on-demand recordings if the time does not work with your schedule.
- To join live replays with live Q&A, please check the schedule for the dates and times of the talks. All times are listed in EDT (New York/Toronto time). Please visit the calendar for dates and times for live TALKS.
- I invite you to downalod a PDF of the schdule of Live Talks and Q&A
- There is a link to the talk’s recording or zoom room in the calendar.
- Please note, although the majority of talks are recorded that are listed in the calendar schedule, we cannot promise every talk will be recorded or the recording will be made available. There are no refunds just because a talk is not made available as a recording.
- You have until September 15th, 2021 to watch the on demand recordings. To watch the recordings go to the TALKS menu and the recorded talks can play from its page starting on July 24th, 2021.
- Your access to the SSE-PA conference site ends on September 15th, 2021 even if you miss the talks or you still want to watch recorded talks. You have from July 23rd to September 15th to watch as much as you can, so plan accordingly. Access ends September 15th
This could be related to a few reasons.
- You may not be signed onto the conference website. The Talk videos are locked down on the site so only available to those who registered for the conference. Solution, sign on to the website with your email and password, and then try the Talk page again.
- The TALK has not been recorded yet. Solution: Attend the live event on Zoom which is listed on the top of the TALK page if it is scheduled to be a live stream.
- TALK has been recorded but has not been edited or added to the website as of yet. Solution, check back again or wait until August 9th when we plan to have all recordings available on the site. While waiting for Aug 9th to arrive, choose another TALK to join the live stream or look for a recorded TALK currently available on the website.
- We forgot to add it to the website. We are not perfect, but with your help, we can be. If you send us a note through the contact page, we will get back to you and let you know where you can find the recording or at least when you can access the recording. If we made a mistake, we will figure it out when we look into your support ticket and will correct it ASAP. Together we are better 🙂
Honestly, I do not know why a few people had this issue with links in this email. My guess would be that your browser pop-up blockers and email filter security are too high to open the links in my emails. And after watching some of the lectures for the past 5 days, I think it is reasonable that someone in the conference who practices in the dark arts is screwing with you :-). Solution: Use the website as your go-to place. The website is where all the action is happening. My emails are just courtesy reminders. If the link below doesn’t take you to the website, then copy and paste it into a new browser. And as one presenter said during one of the talks on the Free Educational Day, “If technology is playing tricks on you then walk away, just stand up and walk away for a while.”
- You will see on the page of the specific TALK the recorded video (video becomes available starting July 24th).
- If the TALK has a live replay with live Q&A, then it will list it on the top of the specific TALK page too.
The other way to stay informed and to quickly and easily find rooms for live events, including live talks and Q&A, is to regularly visit the CONVENTIONS ROOMS menu.
We are adding them to the website as quickly as we can and you will see many are already available now. We have set a goal to have the recorded TALKS on the site for you to watch by Aug 9th. Any of you who are skilled at remote viewing or pre-cognition want to let me know now if we have achieved our future goal of August 9th? Should we choose a different date? Just kidding, kind of 🙂
September December 15th, 2021. You will lose access to the website recordings and forums on September 16th.
Please plan accordingly so you can watch the TALKS that interest you by September 15th.
Please remember you need to be signed in on the conference website to be able to go to the convention rooms to join the specific Zoom room.
Visit the website and view the Calendar for the schedule and Convention Rooms.
All times are listed in EDT (New York/Toronto time Zone)
- There are themed rooms where talks and meetings will be held online. To see the different rooms, please visit the CONVENTIONS ROOMS menu.
- All the rooms are zoom rooms except for the MAIN ROOM. You can easily access them by clicking on the room from either the CONVENTIONS ROOMS menu or from the Calendar.
Not all but most have been recorded. Many have been recorded but certainly not all. Solution: You have a choice to focus on the multiple TALKS available to you (40 plus I think) or you can focus on the few you missed and were not recorded. I invite you to focus on the many you do have access to watch and enjoy.